Dallas Bathtubs Services | Updated September 2018
Dallas Bathtub Refinishing in Mesquite, Garland, Sachse, Plano, Richardson, Arlington, Dallas, Fort Worth, Bathtub Refinishing DFW.
Hello! My name is James Calhoon and I own Dallas bathtub refinishing I am an owner operated Bathtub refinishing business that has serviced the Mesquite, Garland, Sachse, Plano, Richardson, Arlington, Dallas, areas since 1992. SO what makes me stand out from the competition?
- I handle all work myself. So you are getting years of experience (over 9,500 bathtub refinishing projects) working on your refinishing needs.
- I use polymer glaze to chemically fused into the old surface, not on top of the old surface like paint. This coating is so home- and environment-friendly, most people will find no trace of chemical odors after the work is done. This is excellent for senior homes, health-care facilities, hospitality venues, and occupied homes -- like yours!
This polymer glaze is made with 90 percent less petroleum-based solvents. And, it’s MADE IN THE USA. Most solvents in old-fashioned coatings use foreign oil as a raw material. Polymer glaze uses only US-made raw materials. In fact it is such a superior product that I include a fully transferable written warranty with every bathtub refinishing job!
If you live in Mesquite, Garland, Rockwall, Rowlett, Carrollton, Sachse, Plano, Dallas, Arlington, Red Oak, or any of the areas surrounding these cities and you want Quality refinishing by a trained technician that not only appreciates the work but has a passion for the refinishing industry I urge you to Visit my price list page and see my flat rate refinishing prices.
What Is Included?
Dallas Bathtub Refinishing
- Chemical wash to dissolve and remove soap and oil residue.
- Etching of the old surface using a spun-fiber disc that operates at 2,600 RPM.
- Prohesion molecular bonding agent using nano tecnology hand rubbed into the pores opened through the etching process. This allows the bonding agent to not only bond on the surface level but to penetrate the pores and bond beneath the surface!
- (7) coats of polyglass (synthetic porcelain) finish coat with the correct additives customized to the surface it is being applied to.
- The final result is a gorgeous, like new bathtub, tile or shower surface! (5) year warranty included. (Not an add on sale like other refinishers)
- You now have a permanent fix to the worn, discolored or damaged surface with a realistic life expectancy of over 20 years!! (That is the same as a New Porcelain Bathtub!!)
- This is a Limited Time only for the sale. Recaulking is included. There is nothing else to buy! It takes less than a day to complete in 99% of the cases and will always be ready for use the very next day!!
Dallas Bathtub Refinishing
Professional SEO Services by www.seo.ws